1 bedroom, 1 bath condo
1530 Hawthorne Ln, Charlotte NC, 28205
$1895.00 per month
Savings availble, see below
Make this stunning 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo located in Plaza-Midwood your lovely home.
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- Approx. 600 sq ft
- Separate living room
- Water & sewer included
View the large range of available amenities, so you can be sure to feel at home.
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout
- High ceilings
- Cable & WiFi ready
- New HVAC system
- Gas tankless water heaters
- New Samsung washer & dryer units
- Quartz counter tops
- Custom finished cabinetry
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Quartz backsplash
- Bosch European stainless steel refrigerator
- Bosch stainless steel gas range
- Bosch microwave
- Bosch European stainless steel dishwasher
- Tub & shower
- Tiled floors
- Stainless steel fixtures
- New roof
- New plumbing & electrical
- On and off site street parking
- Large deck overlooking gardens and park
- Fenced yard
Pets are welcome - we love pets!
ADT monthly alarm monitoring is included.
Yard up keep is included - no more cutting grass or planting flowers! We do it all.
We have discounts available when you rent for longer terms & also pay consistently on time.
- Rent is $1695.00 if you sign a 36 month lease and pay rent on the 1st of each month, if you pay after the 1st of each month rent is $1795.00.
- Rent is $1795.00 a month if you prefer to sign a 24 month lease and pay rent on the 1st of each month, if you pay after the 1st of each month rent is $1895.00.
- Rent is $1895.00 a month if you prefer to sign a 12 month lease and pay rent on the 1st of each month, if you pay after the 1st of each month rent is $1995.00 a month.
$100 a month credit / reward is given when paying on or before the 1st of each month.
About the location
Noda and Villa Heights are Located in North Charlotte neighborhood, approximately one mile northeast of Uptown Charlotte.
NoDa is Charlotte’s historic arts and entertainment district. A neighborhood where the people are as diverse as the art, live music, craft beers, restaurant’s, custom gifts and tattoos you will find here.
NoDa is dedicated to promoting the arts, living eco-friendly lifestyles, supporting small businesses, encouraging diversity and aiding fellow charities.
Villa Heights is the village on the hill, rooted In culture, community and natural beauty.
It is a diverse community located 1 mile from Uptown Charlotte, North Carolina. Nestled between NoDa, Belmont, Optimist Park, and Plaza Midwood with boundaries being Parkwood Avenue, N. Davidson Street, Matheson Avenue, and The Plaza.
The neighborhoods surrounding Villa Heights include Optimist Park, Belmont, Plaza Midwood, NoDa, Plaza Hills and Plaza Shamrock.
Villa Heights connects to the Little Sugar Creek Greenway and the Cross Charlotte Trail. This greenway runs through our beautiful Cordelia Park and connects to other neighborhoods in the area. The greenway is a great way to get around and see our area.
Villa Heights is home to over 800 residences, 24-acre Cordelia Park, swimming pool and amazing neighbors! https://villaheightscommunity.org/
NoDa and Villa Heights business’s just to name a few: Amelie’s Bakery, Free Range Brewery, NoDa Brewing Company, Solstice Tavern, Four Dogs Pet Supplies, Breathe Massage Therapy, Johnston YMCA, Growlers Pourhouse, Heist Brewery, King of Pops Charlotte, Red Hookah, Espada Bicycles, Crepe Cellar Kitchen and Pub, JackBeagle's, NODA Bark and Board, NoDa Yoga, Smelly Cat Coffeehouse, Brooks Sandwich House, NoDa Farmers Market, Ruby’s Gift, Pura Vida Worldly Art, Guy Fieri-approved Cabo Fish Taco, NoDa Company Store, Haberdish, Salud Beer Shop, Heist Brewery, Neighborhood Theater, The Evening Muse, NoDa 101.
Too see more Noda Restaurants, bars, etc.. please visit: http://noda.org/eat-drink.html
Transportation: The Blue Line Extension (Northeast Corridor) is an extension of the successful LYNX Blue Line light rail service. The 9.3-mile alignment extends from Ninth Street in Center City through the North Davidson (NoDa), Villa Heights and University areas, terminating on the UNC Charlotte campus. Easy Access to Uptown.